Key Learning Objectives
- Review of the history of case law, Acts of Parliament and the Constitution
- Learn how statues are made, interact with case law and maintain quality
- Develop practical approaches to finding relevant law which impacts on professional practice
- Understand how to read and interpret Acts of Parliament and associated delegated legislation
- Find cases which create business rules
- Understand how to apply and read cases in order to ascertain how the rules should be incorporated into a business’s practices procedures
- Ensure compliance and good governance by incorporating legislative and judge made rules
- Understand how to use the Internet to develop methods of finding the law and maintaining currency
About the Course
It doesn’t matter what type of business you are working in one of the fundamental requirements will be legal compliance. It is essential that all professionals maintain currency in their knowledge of the law as it impacts on daily business practice.
This course is aimed at demystifying the history and practice of law making and making it relevant to business professionals. It is an intensely practical course which provides the essentials for legal research which will allow you to maintain currency in your knowledge of the law and identify changes as they occur.
As the Government introduces new legislation, both primary and secondary it is important that these changes are identified and incorporated in to the operational aspects of the business.
Every year there are hundreds of legislative changes which impact significantly on the operation of a business. This course will provide you with the knowledge to find the legislation, read and understand it as well as apply it.
Judges also have a profound affect on the development of rules and business practice – this course will also provide practical instruction on finding these judge-made rules, and show you how to decipher the legal judgments in order to ascertain their relevance on your business.
Who Will Benefit
All those professionals in business or government who want to systematically improve & expedite how they understand, interpret & decode legislation to ensure corporate compliance
Job titles include but are not limited to
Strategy, planning and resource managers, professional services, compliance officers, policy officers, general managers, directors and CEOs, contract managers, project and program managers, operations and divisional managers, risk management officers, finance and tax managers
When & Where
CP120-Legalisation & Case Law Fundamentals for Non-Lawyers
5* Hotel (Name to be confirmed)
September 06, 2019
from 9 AM to 13:00 PM (4 Days)
This is a place to add small intro about instructors of a institute. A small intro is good and...
Melcome Fish DrivingMedicalTraffic
Qury is the founder member of DriveMe and managing our all institutes for last 10years
Qury Kyra Founder
A well qualified and certified instructor with 2 years of experience in teaching different lessons