Key Learning Objectives
- Compare your organisation’s contract management practices to a best practice checklist
- Benchmark investment to global investment norms
- Develop a contract management strategy and operational plan
- Obtain clear accountabilities within your organisation and with providers
- Assess the skills your organisation requires throughout the contract lifecycle
- Proactively manage issues and conduct reviews/audits
- Develop techniques to ensure solid commercial relationships
- Competently plan extensions, terminations, back-sourcing, and handovers to new providers
About the Course
All organisations today are heavy users of markets to obtain what they need. Moreover, in todays increasingly cost conscious and uncertain environment, effecting robust contracts and applying diligent governance is critical. Just signing a contract is rarely sufficient to ensure quality supply and value for money.
The increasing importance of contracting, and dependence on providers, means that the managing responsibility transcends the traditional, more administrative role. No longer are only contract specialists involved in the contract process – professionals of all disciplines have a vital role to play in the development of successful contracts and their ongoing management.
This course is designed to provide those responsible for one or more aspects of contract management with an in-depth understanding of the contracting process, how to effectively manage contracts, and how to derive the most value out of them.
The course demonstrates, and gives hands on experience, with the best practices that work – from the strategic planning, skills, and investment requirements of contract management to tactical governance and relationship management throughout the contract lifecycle.
Who Will Benefit
This practical, advanced course will benefit all personnel involved with designing and preparing strategic contracts and contracting strategies in any industry sector
Job Titles Include (but not limited to)
- Contract managers, officers and administrators
- Project managements and procurement personnel involved in contract management
- Team leaders and other operational/technical staff with contract operations responsibilities
- Commercial and service delivery managers
- Consultants and advisors
When & Where
CP126-Contract Management & Governance Best Practice
5* Hotel (Name to be confirmed)
September 06, 2019
from 9 AM to 13:00 PM (4 Days)
This is a place to add small intro about instructors of a institute. A small intro is good and...
Melcome Fish DrivingMedicalTraffic
Qury is the founder member of DriveMe and managing our all institutes for last 10years
Qury Kyra Founder
A well qualified and certified instructor with 2 years of experience in teaching different lessons