Key Learning Objectives
- Establish effective maintenance strategy based on concepts of risk assessment and business drivers
- Improve the dynamics of managing maintenance strategies through the segmentation of maintenance applications
- Utilise the current tools and methodologies for maintenance strategy development
About the Course
Maintenance strategy is the foundation of effective asset maintenance.
Organisations are greatly challenged by the workload and system limitations that confront the development and continuous improvement of predictive and preventive maintenance work.
This course will provide a pragmatic approach to the dynamic
management of maintenance strategies for your assets.
Who Will Benefit
This course is designed for those who have leadership responsibilities for the reliable performance of assets and is specifically geared to:
- Heads and directors of operations, maintenance and production
- Operations, plant, maintenance and production managers
- Engineering managers, chief engineers, reliability engineers
- Maintenance supervisors, planners, schedulers and controllers
When & Where
EM120- Maintenance Strategy Masterclass
5* Hotel (Name to be confirmed)
September 11, 2019
from 9 AM to 13:00 PM (4 Days)
This is a place to add small intro about instructors of a institute. A small intro is good and...
Melcome Fish DrivingMedicalTraffic
Qury is the founder member of DriveMe and managing our all institutes for last 10years
Qury Kyra Founder
A well qualified and certified instructor with 2 years of experience in teaching different lessons