Key Learning Objectives
- Review the types and functions of deepwater drilling rigs
- How drilling rigs operate
- How wells are drilled
- Latest advances in deepwater drilling
- Examine deepwater floating production systems
- The requirements of the full deepwater field development
- Critique installation activities in deepwater
About the Course
This 5 day intensive training course will cover the details of deepwater drilling rigs and how they operate. Current drilling rigs are highly automated and efficient – these advances will be illustrated with animations and videos. The relationship between drilling and production will be explored with examples of current field developments. Issues arising from the Deepwater Horizon incident in the Gulf of Mexico will be reviewed.
The course also outlines deepwater floating production hosts and deepwater tie-backs. Their technical components and systems will be described together with examples of the floater as part of the field development concept. It reviews deepwater intervention techniques and installation of subsea facilities.
A number of case studies are presented to provide the participants with a full view of the overall field development activity in deepwater and deepwater technology issues.
While the training course is very intensive, with many areas to cover, the presentation includes many animations and videos illustrating the technical issues.
Who Will Benefit
- Drilling engineers and drilling team members
- Production engineers to learn more of the drilling methods
- Senior engineers, management newly moved into field development areas and graduates
- Production operating staff, safety and environments engineers, training managers, project management and finance department representatives
When & Where
OG128-Deepwater Drilling & Production
5* Hotel (Name to be confirmed)
November 02, 2019
from 9 AM to 13:00 PM (4 Days)
This is a place to add small intro about instructors of a institute. A small intro is good and...
Melcome Fish DrivingMedicalTraffic
Qury is the founder member of DriveMe and managing our all institutes for last 10years
Qury Kyra Founder
A well qualified and certified instructor with 2 years of experience in teaching different lessons