Key Learning Objectives
- Gain a working knowledge of the industry, understand the global context, and key developments
- Examine fundamentals of coal geology, and learn what drives the variance in key reservoir properties such as gas content, gas composition, permeability and saturation from project to project
- Understand how to evaluate a CSG project based on exploration data
- Discover how the fundamental reservoir factors drive the commercial decisions
- Comprehend the differences in approach to gas management and development in mining and CSG
- Analyse gas volumetrics and calculate in-place gas volumes
- Demystify environmental issues such as fracking and water management
- Learn how to convert resources to reserves and how to manage independent certifiers
- Learn the requirements for a successful CSG pilot project and its role in project development
About the Course
This course is designed to assist individuals throughout the financial, coal and petroleum industries to better understand CSG principles and fundamentals.
You will examine the entire CSG project spectrum, which is intended to provide an introduction to those who are new to the CSG industry yet show relevant case histories for those currently working on ongoing CSG projects.
The course will identify the characteristics of the CSG scene, with relevant comparison to the historical development of the industry in North America, and other current global developments.
CSG projects are highly variable in fundamental reservoir properties, perhaps more so than conventional oil and gas.
The course is designed to unveil the differences that exist between many projects and provide a level of understanding that will facilitate reasoned analysis and informed commentary on project commercial viability.
Who Will Benefit
- Petroleum engineers and geologists who wish to understand the differences between conventional and CSG projects
- Potential investors in CSG projects
- CSG managers who wish to understand the reserve process, reserve bookings and risk in CSG
- Anyone wishing to establish a basic understanding of CSG
When & Where
Manhattan / NYC
5* Hotel (Name to be confirmed)
November 02, 2019
from 9 AM to 13:00 PM (4 Days)
This is a place to add small intro about instructors of a institute. A small intro is good and...
Melcome Fish DrivingMedicalTraffic
Qury is the founder member of DriveMe and managing our all institutes for last 10years
Qury Kyra Founder
A well qualified and certified instructor with 2 years of experience in teaching different lessons