Key Learning Objectives
- Understand the Current Threat Landscape
- Understand Current Organisational Risk Trends
- Understand Cyber Risk Management Fundamentals
- Understand Key Frameworks and Methodologies
- Identify Cyber Security Risks
- Articulate Cyber Security Risks as Business Consequences
- Understand the Risk Management Life Cycle
- Understand Business Cost-Benefit Analysis Techniques
About the Course
The threat of cybercrime is widespread and continues to effect individuals, organisations and governments worldwide. Professionals need a sound understanding of Cyber Security Risk and how it affects them and their organisation. Cyber Security Risk Management is becoming a key requirement for any organisation, guiding not only IT based decisions but business-area priorities as well. In this course, you will learn about the relationship between cyber security risk and business value, articulate business consequences for identified risks and develop essential skills to communicate a clear and concise message.
Organisations are only as strong as their weakest link and cyber security is becoming more and more important at the c-suite and board level. It is critical that businesses have a workforce that are cyber-aware and understand the environment and risks faced in the digital age.
This workshop will provide participants with the key concepts and knowledge to effectively apply Cyber Security Risk Fundamentals to their organisation and understand key business priorities to technical vulnerabilities.
Who Should Attend
- Cyber Security Engineers, Specialists, Analysts, Architects, Officers, Managers, or Directors
- Information Security, Information Technology/IT Security, or Business Security: Personnel, Officers, Engineers, Specialists, Analysts, Architects, Executives, Associates, Consultants, Managers, or Directors
- Systems Administrators, Network Architects or Engineers, (Forensics) Investigators, Auditors, Strategists, Systems Engineers or Integrators, and Technology Evangelists
- Software Developers, Project Managers, General Managers and others involved in the creation, maintenance, or enforcement of the organisational cyber security policy, practices and procedures
- Anyone who needs to understand the implications of cyber security on their technology and overall business operations
When & Where
TEC102-Risk Management for Cyber Security Professionals
5* Hotel (Name to be confirmed)
November 03, 2019
from 9 AM to 13:00 PM (3 Days)
This is a place to add small intro about instructors of a institute. A small intro is good and...
Melcome Fish DrivingMedicalTraffic
Qury is the founder member of DriveMe and managing our all institutes for last 10years
Qury Kyra Founder
A well qualified and certified instructor with 2 years of experience in teaching different lessons